MS Office 365
This is a hosted version of MS Office tools which includes Email, Calendar, Office Web Apps, Instant Messaging, Conferencing and File Sharing. The service is hosted and billed by Microsoft.
Here is what Office 365 can do for your organization
Office 365 adds more power to the Office you already know and use by making it easier to communicate and collaborate with others
Email and calendars
Access your email and calendar from your computer, the web, and smart device
Launch and sustain a professional website for your business
Office Web Apps
Create, store, and edit Office docs online
File sharing and managing
Share documents and collaborate with colleagues online
presence, and conferencing
Connect immediately with colleagues. Set up and conduct online meetings
Get virtually anywhere access on nearly any device so you can be productive on the go
Security and trust
Microsoft helps keep your data safe and secure
Source: Microsoft - copyright MS Office 365
“We’re so confident in Office 365 we use it ourselves”
As a Microsoft certified gold partner and MS Office 365 Authorized Reseller, Web Synergies offers you Microsoft Office 365 setup, migration, integration with other online and offline systems and MS office 365 maintenance services.
Why choose Office 365?
- Get started in minutes. Setup new users in seconds
- No training needed. Use Office tools your team knows and loves
- Get virtually anywhere-access on nearly any device
- Work on your Office files online or offline
- Stay safe with our built-in anti-virus and spam fighting technology
- Count on 99.9% uptime
- Lower costs than an on-site solution
Key Benefits of MS Office 365
- You will experience a substantial rise in productivity, deployment and Save maintenance costs
- Access email, documents and contacts from your desktop, laptop, or mobile phone from any location, 24X7
- Deliver documents to employees and customers
- Share databases and important business information, allowing you to make quick decisions.
- Interact with customers using the communication tools
- Edit documents with your colleagues and employees
- Conduct online audio and video meetings with colleagues, partners and customers along with screen sharing
- Work with MS Office programs you are familiar with
- Outlook powered by Exchange Online provides you with the tools you require to manage your email, calendar and contacts
The service includes:
- Access secure features: Exchange Online is accessed through 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or TLS encryption
- Intrusion monitoring: Microsoft continuously monitors the Office 365 systems for any unusual or suspicious activity. If Microsoft detects such activity, it investigates and responds appropriately
- Security audits: Microsoft regularly assesses the Office 365 Services infrastructure to ensure that the latest compliance policies and antivirus signatures are installed, along with high-level configuration settings and required security updates.
The Office 365 services have:
– Achieved ISO 27001 certification
– Completed SAS70 Type I and II audits
– Added controls that assist customers in complying with regulatory requirements
- High availability: Office 365 has a 99.9-percent scheduled uptime. If a customer’s service is affected, Office 365 offers a service credit subject to the terms and conditions of the SLA.
- Business continuity: Redundant network architecture is hosted at geographically dispersed Microsoft data centres to handle unscheduled service outages. Data centres act as backups for each other: If one fails, the affected customers are transferred to another data centre with limited interruption of service.
Source: Microsoft Office 365
You can also choose complete migration packages from any of the individual services detailed above.
Web Synergies offers flexible pricing options to meet your business requirements. We provide world-class service including 24x7 phone/email support, reliable security, disaster recovery, and complete privacy control.