What is ERP?
ERP, or Enterprise Resource Planning, is a management software solution that incorporates all the functions of a business and facilitates the flow of data between various in-house departments: financing, accounting, inventory management, distribution, marketing, sales, planning, human resources, and other operating units.
10 Business Reasons to use ERP on Cloud
- An ERP’s automated tool set simplifies and improves internal collaboration.
- Tasks are automated and work processes shortened, resulting in improved overall productivity.
- Store and recall your business information in real time.
- You have the ability to access all information at a click of a mouse and make informed decisions based on hard data.
- Various ERP solutions can be tailored to suit specific industry and business needs.
- ERP on the Cloud saves infrastructure costs and gives anywhere/anytime, secure access.
- You can scale up your ERP requirement as your business grows.
- Our SaaS (software as a service) solution has low cost subscription, pay-per-use models, free upgrades and quick implementation, which makes it an attractive proposition for most businesses.
- One powerful ERP on the Cloud with seamless integration features that can serve thousands of global customers.
- Powerful analytics and comprehensive reporting, with both SMS and email alerts built in.
Our workflow automation services:
- Remove inefficiencies in business processes
- Provides robust, real-time strategic insights into your businesses performance
- Helps you achieve your financial goals
- Manages and streamlines all operational processes
- Improves information management through better data flow and accessibility
- Helps organizations in all industry sectors achieve absolute business process automation
- Streamlines work flows
Why Web Synergies?
Web Synergies partners with world leading ERP companies such as SAP, Microsoft and RAMCO to provide cutting edge and industry specific ERP solutions for our customers.
With our industry specific knowledge and deep understanding of business processes, we are in the best position to offer advice and guide customers on the successful implementation of the ERP solutions - in the most cost effective manner.
Our Strategic Partners