BPM & Workflow Systems
Organizations have long understood the benefits of automatic workflow and enhancing their business processes. From banks to healthcare, more and more companies are taking advantage of new technology to automate processes. Their aim is to eliminate time-consuming, error-prone manual systems. This allows them to cut costs improve productivity and achieve more in less time.
Workflow system automation or business process management (BPM), is the way forward in a challenging business environment. Automated processes can optimise data sharing and management.
At Web Synergies, we have the right combination of skills and expertise to automate your workflow systems. We begin by analysing the various workflows of your business and then deliver an automated system that works to your advantage, delivering the benefits of smoother and integrated functionality, which in turn lead to improved productivity.
So what are the advantages to your business?
By automating your workflow systems, you gain the following business advantages:
- Automated information flow processes
- Continuous improvement of your workflow systems
- Clearly define tasks and ownership for all stakeholders
- You gain access to all applications and workflow templates
- Improved team collaboration and productivity
- Quick decision-making
- Streamlined collaboration
- Data collection providing feedback on any matter, at anytime
- You can create reports that analyse all the data collected
- Shorten your operation cycle and reduce your costs
- Establish new workflow standards and make operational decisions quickly and easily
What do we recommend?
As experts in this field we deploy only the best automated workflow systems available to meet your business needs:
The AXON iVY BPM Suite supports users with all aspects of process analysis, modeling, optimisation, process execution and monitoring and measurement. With AXON IVY, you can visualize business processes graphically, and automate them. Smart business rules and the integration of systems enables the users to effectively and economically work with a single web application, while significantly boosting business success.
We also use Nintex software to deliver innovative software and cloud services that allow us to automate business processes, quickly and easily. Nintex Workflow connects SharePoint to Office 365 and several other cloud-based services and also extends Nintex Forms to users outside the company network. These features allow us to develop automated solutions that are highly intuitive and flexible.
Our workflow automation services include
- Integrating disparate work flows
- Data management
- Project management
- Extensive reporting & analysing tools
- Task scheduling
- Secure communication
- Contract approvals
- Inventory control
- Capital expenditure approvals
- Case management
- Procurement Systems
- Product quality control
- Vacation requests
- HR processes